Jose Manuel Delicado Tenor
Jose Manuel Delicado completed his studies in oboe and voice and later on completing his his Masters in voice as well.
Mr. Delicado has appeared as solo tenor in numerous concerts and symphonic-choral works
· Mozart's Requiem,
· Fauré's Requiem,
· Dvorák's Requiem,
· Gounod’s Mass at ADA Alicante
· Bach's Magnificat,
· Orff's Carmina Burana,
· Vivaldi's Magnificat,
· Bernstein's Chichester Psalms
· Messiah by Händel, Eutherpe Orchestra
· Carmina Burana by Carl Orff, Orchestra of the University of Valencia and the choir of Zaragoza
· La Boheme with the ORA (Orchestra Reino Aragón)
· La Traviata with the Eutherpe Orchestra.
· Mass by Gounod in the ADA (Alicante), with Orfeón Cantábile.
· La Viuda Alegre, with the Alcoi Orchestra.
· Carmen by Bizet, on tour in multiple cities in Spain with ORA.
· Nemorino in the performances of L'Elixir D'Amore.
· Multiple concerts with the Municipal Orchestra of Alicante
Sermodus is a boutique artists management agency. We work with premier artists and collaborate with opera and music directors in first class performances.